Enough excuses, and let's pick this up. The zoo was Tuesday so Wednesday we didn't leave St. Louis to go to KC until right after lunch. When we got there Aaron had a bit of a nap and then we all went to dinner with Chuck's extended family. We got to see two babies that we hadn't seen yet, baby Parker born in February and baby Klayton born just last month. They were so sweet!! Thursday we had the bridal luncheon at Emily's house for Rachel. It was so nice to see everyone there and they did such a great job preparing to celebrate this next step in Rachel's life.
Mary, Rachel and Rachel's mom, Becky
The food was delicious!
Thursday night was the bachelorette party. I have pictures but I will only share one as to not incriminate anyone.
Friday was a pretty low key day, but IT WAS BUBBA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! I took some nice pictures of him right before he took his nap.



He's so cute!
My parents got to KC just before we had to go to the rehearsal so they kept him during that and then we all met at the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner. Here's Aaron and Aunt Dana playing "Where's Aaron?", our version of "peak-a-boo".
Noah giving Aaron a kiss
And he didn't like the sombrero we kept trying to put on his head
Chip and Rachel before
Ole!
Then was the wedding. It was a beautiful day!
And after
And a goofy picture of Aaron and Dana
He was tired, didn't get much sleep the day of the wedding...
See?
A classic pic of Rachel...so beautiful!
Noah found a helmet...
And a girlfriend...
The bouquet toss
Can we say boring? Just kidding, Chip...
And the couple getting down at the end of the night
LATER TODAY I will post the rest of Missouri! I can't stand it any more. And there's lots of video that I haven't even put online yet, so I have to get to those!!
No comments:
Post a Comment