Thursday, February 5, 2009
Small group and a stinky
So, we were travling to small group on Tuesday night and this time we were going to Cutter's Pointe, a coffee shot right next to Mark and Tif's where we usually meet. Mark was so nice and called before he made actual plans with everyone else to see if it would work for Aaron and us (we've been laying him down in the pack and play at their house while we're there). I said, sure, let's try it out and see how it goes. Aaron did fairly well, played a lot, it went like I thought it would because I go to Cutter's Pointe to meet with another small group on Thursday mornings with a bunch of ladies. Maybe that makes it easier because all the ladies are willing to help me out when he gets unruly. Anyway, my point, we were on the way there when I started smelling a "stinky" and Chuck said he didn't smell it. There was no stinky. Do/did any of you moms just start smelling stuff that you thought you smelled but no one else did and it didn't really exist? it was just that you smelled it all the time and it becomes engrained? Or is it just me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe you got a whiff of passing gas -- and it just didn't pass by Chuck?! hahahaha
Post a Comment