Friday, February 6, 2009

For Aunt Dana...

Go Tigers!


Aaron talking with Grandpa Kitley.

4 comments:

Chris and Tiana said...

Wow- you are a blogging maniac this week! I have your blog as one of my Google Reader subscriptions, so it tells me when you have a new post, and you've had like 5 of them in the last few days! I love it! It's so disappointing when I open Google Reader and there are NO new posts from anyone. You just made my day :)

By the way, I love the video of Aaron saying consonants. That's definitely a milestone. It won't be long till he's telling you very matter-of-factly "But I don't want to go to bed, Mommy. I'm awake!" (Can you tell what I've been dealing with tonight??)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE!!!! He looks so adorable in that outfit!!!! He's gonna be a Mizzou fan through and through!!! Tiger's are hopefully gonna beat KU on Monday!! That'll be my first basketball game ever here at Mizzou!!! I'm psyched!!! M-I-Z!!!

Dawn said...

Z-O-U!!

Mary said...

K-U!!!!! We'll see who wins!!! Let's see...what was that football score??? Aaron will be saying Rock Chalk Jayhawk before you know it!