So I'm going to post a few videos a day so people don't get burned out because I love it when people look at my kid and laugh like I do at him.
I love it when he laughs and chews on his bee's butt!!!
Not only has he really learned how to entertain himself with the exersaucer but he now knows how to blow raspberries.
I love his laugh, again!
That's all for now! I could post a lot more, I have tons, but I'm sure you wouldn't be as entertained as I am watching him have tummy time with Grandma Kitley.
5 comments:
More! More! More!
Okay -- two weeks, two days, and counting....
Clara Beth loved that third video. She said "That baby's going way up high! Up in the sky!" Then she said that she could throw her bunny up in the sky, too. So that's what she's doing right now- standing behind me throwing her bunny up in the sky, just like Baby Aaron.
That's hilarious! I need a video of that!
Thank you for the videos! I was sorry not to see you guys. He is changing so much....what a happy baby :)
I miss his giggle! I miss laughing at the faces he makes while chewing on his bee's butt. I miss his smile he would always give me when I smiled at him and gave him zerbits on his neck. His giggle really does rock!!!!! He's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment