Sunday, June 14, 2015

First Day to Canada

Delaney has been announcing to everyone for 2 weeks that we are going to Canada. Both the kids are so excited! But let me just say, for Chuck, it has been a PROCESS! The Army is so concerned about his leaving the United States and it doesn't matter where out of this country he's going. Unfortunately for me, I don't think I'm going to be able to get him to leave the country again while he's in the Army...
Anyway, let's get to some pictures. Right now it's before 7am and I don't have my point and shoot (it's in the cab and I'm not getting up out of my warm bed to get it). So those will be a different post.

So... It looks like you're only getting pictures from where we are staying, which is Winthrop,WA. We've never been here but it's a really cute little town!! We rode our bikes from out campsite to downtown which was about 2 miles? Maybe?




Delaney needs this shirt. Never in my life did I think she would but that girl has got her daddy wrapped around her finger!


See? It's like the 1700s all over again.


And there was this cute pedestrian bridge that went over the river. The background is a little blown out so you can't see the mountains as well...sorry. It was so sunny yesterday I could quite tell on my phone.

That's it for today. After this we'll we out of service. We will try to get a calling card to check in but for now... Adiós!!

No comments: