Sunday, January 9, 2011

There's so much to post about!!

I know, I'm extremely behind. And you're tired of hearing how extremely behind I am. Get this...I haven't printed pictures out of Aaron (or our family) since the Summer of 2009. Not including Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, I have over 600 pictures to print out!!! That's nuts. I've been so busy with photography since the middle of November I haven't quite had a chance to do much of anything, let alone spend enough time with the kids and not be telling them "wait a minute" or "you need to go take a nap so Mommy can work". I'm grateful I have the opportunity to shoot the people I have, but at the same time it is a lot of work. Go to my blog and feel free to leave comments!! I LOVE comments! www.flyakitephotography.com

This kid, sometimes he goes to bed for a nap fabulously but sometimes he's a pain in the rear. This was a pain in the rear day:


I MIGHT get back to Thanksgiving in Montana and Missouri at the beginning of December and maybe Christmas, but I'm just gonna have to cut to New Years because that's what's up on youtube right now. Here is our special friend serenading Chuck:




A couple pics from our New Year's party at church:





We had three different game systems set up for people to use.

And this is what Aaron did to stay awake the whole evening.



Chuck was very popular that night, Frank wanted to serenade him as well.

Some ladies I played scategories with.


We had a great time on New Years, and the kids were pretty good!


Here's Delaney laughing. I think it's quite funny, she is so cute!



I love watching this girl sleep.  D sleeping in her pack n play.


Yesterday I got some yarn from the store and started crocheting some newborn props.  D got bored.

And this is her first time sitting in the bumbo.  She joined us for dinner.

Here are a couple more videos.
In the first one it's VERY dark, you won't see anything.  But don't worry, there's nothing to see, just listen to his sweet voice.  He's talking about Christmas light out baby sister's window and a crazy helicopter.



This is kind of the same thing, nothing to see, but he's talking about duck hunting.  He's so cute!


That's all I have for now.  Check back soon, I promise I'll have more!


Photobucket

No comments: