I'm playing around with different gadgets on Blogger today. I was going to go for a walk with Aaron but right about the time I was going to pack him up it started hailing. Then it was sprinkling. Now it's snowing. I'm trying to find things to do (I've already started packing for this weekend) because Chuck called and he won't be home until around 9 this evening. Things at work are crazy with residents not being able to fulfill duties as they were planned out. We'll just leave it at that. I should be cleaning here and there getting ready for houseguests that will be staying here while we are at home. It works out nicely, they come from KC for the same amount of time we are in KC, it was planned like that.
Aaron is getting so close to crawling, I'm starting to wonder if he's waiting until we go home. He's a pro at spinning around on his tummy! And sometimes he even moves backwards. But very little moving forward. We had him on our bed a couple nights ago and he was propelling forward to get to a couple plastic balls. I thought being on the floor would be easier but he barely puts his leg up (like he's going to army crawl) and then not a whole lot. Oh well, in time!
1 comment:
He will probably start walking around furniture while here--trying to keep up with Noah all the way! Kami walked around furniture for two months before she started crawling, so it's not unheard of. Anyway, it will be SO much fun to see them playing together. Noah is practicing his "Aa-ron, Chuck-ie, & Dohn." (sic) But that's how he says it. Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment