Friday, December 19, 2008

Updated pictures

Chuck has been complaining that I'm using photobucket to upload my pictures because now he can't click on them and see them real big. Well, I tried to do it the old school way and it wasn't working, so for now I'm going to continue using photobucket. I'll try to get back to doing it the old way so you can blow them up. Sorry!!

Here is the "pea" video. I found it!


I posted a pic of the Cards painting a while ago. I just took it up again (it's taking FOREVER!!!) and here are a couple that are updated.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are his 6 month photos I took Dec 6. Just out in the front yard and it was pretty bright so he was squinting a lot. Poor guy, stinkin' mommy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Santa!! Not the greatest pics but hey, it was at the hospital. Not the greatest background.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is his first real snow. It flurried a few days ago but there wasn't much on the ground. This is what I would consider a snow.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aren't these great?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I love the 6 month pic where he's spitting! He learned to blow bubbles with his spit?! Before it was just spit!!! Also, I love the pic where he's looking at Santa making his cute, "you're funny lookin" smile!!! AWESOME!!!! Great pics!!! I need to take the time to watch all the videos though! Love you guys!!!